Terms & Conditions
By purchasing the ticket, you (“Ticket Holder”) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified by eeek! Escape Rooms (“Escape Room Owner”) from this time. eeek! Escape Rooms, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss, damage however caused while in the venue, location or place related to eeek! Escape Rooms (“Site”) nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of eeek! Escape Rooms. Booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable. Any refunds shall be made only at the management’s discretion. Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect your statutory rights.
- The trademarks and logos displayed on the website are the property of the eeek! Escape Rooms Ltd company. Use is not permitted without the written consent of eeek! Escape Rooms and such use will constitute an infringement.
- The company collects and stores your personal details without disclosing it to any 3rd party and is dedicated to ensure that the privacy of your personal information is protected in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- The website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. The operation of those websites is out of the company’s control and are used at your own risk. The company accepts no liability for any damage arising out of any use of those websites.
- To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, eeek! Escape Rooms disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties, merchantability or fitness for the operation of the eeek! Escape Rooms escape room game. eeek! Escape Rooms does not warrant the reliability, accuracy, completeness, current or error-free of the product, content and materials included, used or deployed on the Site. If a product, content or material is not as described, you expressly waive the right to claim any damages and/or losses including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages derived from such use or reliance of the description of the product, content or material.
Onsite & Game Play
- The game(s) is designed for a team of 2-6 people per room.
- Upon booking you have agreed to participate, join, enter, use, play and/or access eeek! Escape Rooms at your own risk. eeek! Escape Rooms expects visitors not to disclose any details of the game directly or indirectly to the public.
- Upon booking you agree to behave, conduct, perform, carry out, execute, achieve and complete the eeek! Escape Rooms escape room game in accordance to the instruction, command and rules specified by eeek! Escape Rooms employees. Failure to do so eeek! Escape Rooms, including employee or agent shall have the right and power to decline or refuse your entry to the Site.
- eeek! Escape Rooms shall exercise the right to charge you for any damage, which is intentional or caused by misuse of items.
- All items including but not limited to your personal belongings, objects, luggage, baggage, watches, wallet, items and/or property, shall be kept by you at your sole risk. In any event, eeek! Escape Rooms, including the employee or agent shall not be held liable or responsible for any loss of your personal belongings, stuff, object, luggage, baggage, watches, wallet, item and/or property, either within the Site or outside of Site. The risk of loss for your personal belongings, objects, luggage, baggage, watches, wallet, items and/or property shall be borne by you upon entrance on the Site or engagement with the eeek! Escape Rooms business.
- Only person(s) who are at least 18 years of age are permitted to book a Game.
- All pricing is outlined on the website or may be requested over the telephone. eeek! Escape Rooms has the right to amend the pricing structure without prior notice.
- Game pricing is set according to the group size (between 2-6 people).
- Bookings can be made online, by phone or via email.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking. If booking is made over the telephone full payment must be made immediately.
- All bookings are final and any amendments/alterations are at the discretion of eeek! Escape Rooms management.
- Only one type of discount or offer can be used within a single transaction. eeek! Escape Rooms management has the right to refuse any discount or offer if the ticket holder is deemed to be misusing the offer applied.
- Games may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a Game is transferred or resold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the Game or the person claiming the right to attend the event will be refused admission to the game.
- You shall not enter the Site under the influence of drugs or be intoxicated. Failure to adhere will result in eeek! Escape Rooms employee or agents reserving all rights and power to decline or refuse you entry to the Site. All rights are reserved to take the necessary legal action to ensure reputation of the eeek! Escape Rooms business remains intact and guarded against any risk or harm towards the eeek! Escape Rooms business. All losses, damages or legal costs derive from such incident shall be solely borne by you.
- We encourage you to wear suitable attire including but not limited to footwear and clothing before the commencement of the eeek! Escape Rooms game.
- eeek! Escape Rooms does not tolerate any kind of bullying or harassment towards its employees.
- No food or drink is permitted within the escape rooms.
Video & Photographic Materials
- Video recordings are used within the game rooms but for surveillance purposes only.
- On occasions, we will look to utilise video recordings to create promotional tools but will only do so upon receiving written consent for all individuals included in the footage.
- During/following each mission photographs of each team will be taken. These photographs may be uploaded to social media sites or utilised for promotional purposes. If selected photographs are utilised then we will endeavour to maintain your anonymity by ensuring that no names or personal details are included.
- You are not allowed to record, capture, snap or save any photograph, video, film, tape or audio recording whatsoever before, during and after the eeek! Escape Rooms escape room game, without the explicit permission of eeek! Escape Rooms. If such recording activity is found within the Site, eeek! Escape Rooms, including the employee or agent shall reserve the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to delete, remove or transfer such recording to any device, media or hardware owned by eeek! Escape Rooms and the copyright of such recordings will deemed automatically granted by you to eeek! Escape Rooms.
If you need to contact eeek! Escape Rooms you can do so using any of the following methods:
- Via our online Contact Form
- Telephone: 0730 562 7750
- Email: email@example.com
- Business Address:
eeek! Escape Rooms
Top Floor Premises (3/2)
24 Sandyford Place